Anita Slight founded Ultimate Safety Solutions Australia (USSA) in 2007, when she saw a need for simple, sustainable integrated management solutions and the need to get back to the basics of:
- Robust risk management;
- Risk control management (action selection, tracking, close out and effectiveness review);
- Communication and Consultation; and
- Innovative training techniques
- Effective organisational change and improvement, and
- Construction Safety and facilitating operational readiness
We’re Growing With Our Clients
USSA has experienced unprecedented growth due to our commitment to deliver value adding integrated management systems, innovative and job specific training, comprehensive risk management practices and ongoing coaching and support to our clients.
This growth has been recognised and USSA has been included on the BRW Fast Starters list in 2010 and 2012.
USSA has recently expanded its operations internationally, having established offices in Singapore and New Zealand. To reflect this expansion Ultimate Safety Solutions Australia has recently been rebranded as USSA Global.
The USSA Global team members are passionate and committed professionals who are dedicated to workplace performance improvement and have safety as a core value to everything they do.
Strong Ethics Make For A Strong Foundation
USSA Global has a strong Code of Ethics, which all our Consultants are expected to work by. These Ethics set out what is important to us as a business and what our clients can expect from USSA Global and include:
- We do not compromise our ethics
- We do what we say we will do
- We have personal accountability
- We challenge outmoded thinking
- What we deliver adds value
- We provide advice based on Facts and Data
- We know what we love so we do it
- We work to deliver what we believe in
- We are persistent and focused
- We form partnerships to achieve success
- We always treat others the way we would like to be treated
- We always listen and value other people’s opinions, beliefs and ideas
- We always conduct ourselves in a thoughtful, polite and honest manner
Find out more…
To find out more about the services we can provide, please refer to our Capability Statement, and to find out more about the work we do and the organisations we have assisted, visit Our Experience page.