USSA Global recognise the benefit of performance driven objectives and understand that to achieve these goals, organisations need solid integrated management systems at its foundation.
Integrated Management Systems provide the framework and structure to deliver outcomes such as:
- Continued reliability and availability of plant and equipment;
- Efficient task execution practices;
- Consistency in product/output quality;
- Legal compliance and stringent governance processes;
- Targeted training and personnel development;
- Cost reduction; and
- Improved health, safety and environmental performance.
The value of the implementation of an integrated management system over stand-alone systems, (i.e. Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems or Safety Management System) is the removal of duplication within business processes.
Fit for Purpose
Our dedicated team of Consultants will work with you to develop an Integrated Management System solution which is specifically designed to meet your organisation’s risk profile, key business objectives and relevant client, national and/or international standards.
USSA Global Integrated Management Systems are developed to meet the requirements of:
- AS/NZS 4801 (OHS Management);
- OHSAS 18001 (OHS Management;)
- AS/NZS ISO 31000 (Risk Management);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management); and
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
Integrated Management Systems vs. Stand Alone Systems
The Correlation Table (Table 1) below highlights the examples of synergies between the individual management system elements; with so many overlapping requirements it becomes obvious that the implementation of an integrated management system will remove duplication and double handling within your organisations business processes.
|USSA Global Integrated Management System Element||Quality Management System
|Environmental Management System
|Safety Management System
|Policy and Manual||Element 4.2., 4.2.2, 5.3||Element 4.4.4||Element 4.2|
|Leadership and Accountability||Element 5.1, 5.5.1, 5.5.2||Element 4.4.1||Element 4.4.1|
|Legal and Other Requirements||Element||Element 4.3.2||Element 4.3.2|
|Planning, Objectives and Targets||Element 5.2, 6.1, 7.1, 7.3.1,||Element 4.3.3||Element 4.3.3, 4.3.4|
|Hazard, Risk and Change Management||Element 7.3.7||Element 4.3.1, 4.4.6||Element 4.3, 4.4.6|
|Communication, Consultation and Reporting||Element 5.5.3, 7.2.1, 7.2.3||Element 4.4.3||Element 4.4.3|
|Training and Competence||Element 6.2,||Element 4.4.2||Element 4.4.2|
|Document and Data Control||Element 4.2.3, 8.4||Element 4.4.5||Element 4.4.4, 4.4.5|
|Records Management||Element 4.2.4||Element 4.5.4||Element 4.5.3|
|Event Management||Element||Element 4.4.7, 4.5.3||Element 4.4.7, 4,5,2|
|Operations and Maintenance||Element 6.3, 6.4, 7.2.2, 7.3.2, 7.3.3, 7.5||Element 4.4.6||Element 4.5.1|
|Supplier and Contractor Management||Element 7.4,||Element 4.4.2||Element 4.4.2|
|Corrective and Preventative Action||Element 8.3, 8.4, 8.5||Element 4.5.3||Element 4.5.2|
|Auditing, Inspection and Monitoring||Element 7.3.4, 7.3.5, 7.3.6, 8.1, 8.2, 8.4, 8.5||Element 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.5.5||Element 4.5.4|
|Management Review||Element 5.6, 8.5||Element 4.6||Element 4.6|
Table 1. USSA Integrated Management System Correlation Table
A USSA Global developed Integrated Management System promotes continual improvement within all business processes.
We understand that new challenges arise in the workplace over time. This is why our system is circular to ensure your business will continually improve.
- Assess – we will assess the risk profile of your organisation, gaps in your system and your current implementation effectiveness
- Develop – we will tailor make your management system to specifically address your risk profile and system deficiencies
- Coach and Mentor – in order to be successful, your new system needs to be properly embedded. We discuss with, coach and mentor your team to ensure an understanding of the new management process across the entire workforce.
- Monitor – we will conduct periodic assessments of your system to ensure it remains effective over time.
USSA Global have extensive experience in embedding robust Integrated Management Systems in organisations across a wide range of industries. From large mining companies such as BHP Billiton, government run organisations such as Water Corporation through to smaller businesses our Integrated Management Systems are value adding and tailor made to suit the requirements of each and every business.
Find out more…
Learn more about Our Experience